Vegetable Extension researchers cooperate with extension agents, vegetable seed companies, and others to evaluate cucurbit crops for yield, marketability, and quality including damage from disease. Crops were grown using recommended practices for commercial production in North Carolina. Furthermore, pesticides used on all plots were chemicals labeled for use on that crop.
- 2019 NENC and VA Pumpkin Cultigen Evaluations
- 2019 North Carolina Orange flesh melon cultivar evaluations. Horticulture Series No. 234
- 2019 North Carolina and Tennessee Pumpkin Cultigen Evaluations. Horticulture Series No. 232
- 2019 North Carolina Zucchini Squash Cultigen Evaluations. Horticulture Series No. 235
- 2019 North Carolina Triploid standard and mini watermelon cultigen evaluations. Horticulture Series No. 233