Vegetable Extension researchers cooperate with extension agents, vegetable seed companies, and others to evaluate cucurbit crops for yield, marketability, and quality including damage from disease. Crops were grown using recommended practices for commercial production in North Carolina. Furthermore, pesticides used on all plots were chemicals labeled for use on that crop.
- 2017 North Carolina Specialty melon cultivar evaluations. Horticulture Series No. 222
- 2017 North Carolina Orange flesh melon cultivar evaluations. Horticulture Series No. 220
- 2017 North Carolina Yellow & zucchini squash cultigen evaluations. Horticulture Series No. 223
- 2017 North Carolina Watermelon cultivar evaluation trial. Horticulture Series No. 221
- 2017 North Carolina and Tennessee Pumpkin Cultivar Evaluations. Horticulture Series No. 219