- This event has passed.
2020 ASHS Annual Virtual Conference
August 9, 2020 - August 13, 2020
Presentations from CucCAP researchers address cucumber breeding, melon pathogens, and watermelon production.
- Phenotypic Analysis of the U.S. Cucumber PI Core Collection for Fruit Morphological Diversity
Ying-Chen Lin, Yiqun Weng, University of Wisconsin and Rebecca Grumet, Michigan State University
- QTL-Seq of Young Fruit Resistance to Phytophthora Capsici in Cucumber
Ying-Chen Lin and Rebecca Grumet, Michigan State University
- Cell Wall Architecture in Grafted and Non-Grafted ‘Liberty’ Watermelon with Hollow Heart
Marlee Anne Trandel, Suzanne Johanningsmeier, Christopher Gunter, Jonathan R. Schultheis and Penelope Perkins-Veazie; North Carolina State University
- Deciphering the Genetic Basis of Cysdv Resistance in Melon PI 313970
Prabin Tamang, USDA ARS, James D. McCreight, USDA-ARS, Kaori Ando, Michigan State Univ and William M. Wintermantel, USDA ARS
- Tools for Cucurbit Powdery Mildew Race Identification on Melon
Hudson O. Rabelo and Leila T. Braz, São Paulo State University and James D. McCreight, USDA-ARS
- Evaluation of Grafted Watermelons (Citrus lanatus) grown on a Heavy Soil with Organic Treatments for Their Biomass, Quality, Yield and Adaptability
Dana D. Gaines, Girish Kumar Panicker, Kelsey Henry, Kibet Leonard, and Willie Mims, Alcorn State University; Padma Nimmakayala and Umesh Reddy, West Virginia State University